There are two ways of accessing the Tagging page: Open a project from your Home page, where you have the summary of your projects, or directly click on the Tagging tab on top of your screen.
When you arrive at the Tagging page, the first step is to choose the project you’ll be working on. Click on the drop-down menu at the top left of the screen under the DEEP logo and choose the project on which you want to work.
Now that you have chosen your project, you have several options depending on what you want to do. Click on the following tab to complete the following action:
- Sources: Upload new sources in your project and start or continue to tag based on those sources
- Dashboard: Access the visualizations of all data in your project and all tagging. See the section Understanding and using data
- Source groups: Only accessible if the project has an assessment registry enabled, source groups are a way of grouping sources together and create joint assessment.
- Assessment registry: Access all documents registered as assessments and identify the assessment focus, capture the methodology and rate the quality. See the section Understanding and using data.
- Assessment dashboard: Access the visualizations of assessments. For more, see the section Understanding and using data.
- Export: Access the possibility to export the data you have tagged in an Excel or Word format and then start to analyse. For more, see the section Understanding and using data.