The DEEP platform allows for collating, structuring, exploring and monitoring data, and our training also helps you building and reinforcing your analytical capacity. The platform can support a variety of field or headquarters-based institutional workstreams requiring solutions for managing unstructured data such as:
- Secondary Data Review for informing specific research, context, sector or situational analysis or in support to needs assessments.
- Protection Monitoring, designed to identify violations of rights and protection risks for populations of concern.
- Participatory Assessments, informing country operations planning and programming.
- Risk Analysis, using media monitoring and collaborative analysis as a basis for detection of changes and early warning, early action.
- Assessment Registry, cataloguing existing assessments reports for easy retrieval and understanding of where needs related information is available.
A database containing reports and other works published by means of DEEP data can be found here.