The Entry Tagging page will allow you to start your data collection and analysis through the Analytical Framework that was set up specifically for your project.
When adding an Entry from a Lead for the first time DEEP might take a while to process the text. The processing time will depend on the size of the text:
The Leads Tagging page structure
The Leads Tagging page is structured into three sections:
1. On the left hand side you will find the text and images DEEP managed to extract from your Lead. Depending on the format of your Lead source material you will find the following selectable tabs displayed:
- "Simplified": This tab shows the plain text DEEP processed from your Lead
- "Assisted": This tab offers a set of tagging assistant programs such as Natural language processing (NLP), scanning the text for entities and project categories
- "Original": This is a preview pane of the original Lead. Please note that while the preview functionality will work for for all uploaded file formats and websites some websites might not support it.
- "Images": All images that DEEP was able to extract from the original Lead. If no images could be extracted from the lead this tab will be hidden
- "Entries": A list of all the entries that where tagged in the current Lead
2. The right side features the Analytical Framework that was set up for the project and the widgets for tagging your entries.
3. The Analytical Framework List tagging page with its corresponding widgets. Note that the Analytical Framework List tagging page can be accessed by clicking on the blue "go to list" button.
In case that you are an administrator for the project you will find a orange "Edit framework" button that will directly open the Analytical Framework editor.